It's been a long time coming, but we finally finished our User Consolidation Project. The purpose of this project was all customers to create multiple sites under one central Doodlekit account.
- Email and Password across all of your sites, including doodlekit.com is automatically synced
- One Credit Card can be used for multiple websites
- Easier website signup for existing customers
- You can now reactivate websites that you have canceled or have been suspended because of payment issues
- Opens possibilities for new programs such as discounts and affiliates
In addition we have improved the backend to make it easier for us to serve you better.
This shouldn't change much for existing customers, you should be able to login to your website or doodlekit.com as normal. You'll notice the new link on the My Websites Box on doodlekit.com that will take you to your account and of course you can still use the "account" link in the admin section of your website. We've also added an easy to remember url if you ever need to get to your Doodlekit account.
Please let us know if you see any discrepancies in our account.
Of course the best part is now that this is out of the way we can focus more effort on fun new features for our website creator Doodlelkit.