The Best Part? Our Customers
Here at Doodlekit we are thankful every day for the best part of business: our customers. They are at the center of everything we do.
We love getting to see businesses create their first website or recreate a website for their business that really shows their style and personality. We love working with PTA/PTO’s to give them advice get their membership forms on their website created just the right way. We love getting to see Mrs. Salinas’ 5th grade class create their frog project websites. And this is just scraping the iceberg thousands of websites we are lucky to get to see.
We also love hearing what our customers have to say good or bad so we send each of our customers a survey any time they connect with us to make sure we are doing all we can to make them happy. Sometimes we hear “You’re awesome:)!” Sometimes it more like “You’re not in the awesome category :(.“ Whatever the response we are sure to notice and we use this feedback to continuously find ways to make our customer’s experience better.
Thought I would share this week’s “Word on the Street” and also let you know that we’ll be featuring the “Word on the Street” regularly on our social media sites so keep an eye out. You never know…your comments and suggestions and testimonials could make it on our page.
- JohnPeter: “It was great as always. You guys are wonderful! Keep it up!”
- Laurie: “My question was answered very quickly & provided the information that I needed. You should give Comcast lessons!”
- Jennifer: “Received a 5 star quality support.”
- Care4Kids: “Very nice to ask how the website was going. And nice to hear a response back as well.”
- Emilie: “The suggestion that was sent to me worked perfectly! Thank you so much!”
- BangCleaning: “It was great fast response and got everything fixed fast!”
- Natausha: “Greatly satisfied!! Fast and Personalized service.”
- Don: “Prompt and courteous!”
- Leslie: “Very prompt service and request was resolved! Thank you Doodlekit!!”
- Wisdd8: “Awesome help and awesome website to help us old folks learn how to make a nonprofit website.”
- Heidi: “Delighted with service…so helpful, thank you.”